Corporate Wellness Programs are designed to promote wellness within the workplace. According to an article published in the Journal of the American Medical Association*, 13% percent of the total work force experienced a loss in productive time during a 2-week period due to a common pain condition.
The benefits of a Corporate Wellness Program include:
- Higher productivity in the workplace.
- Decrease in absenteeism of employees.
- Reduced healthcare costs.
- Increased employee satisfaction.
ARC Chiropractic will work with your business to incorporate a customized Corporate Wellness Program. The program will be designed with you based on the following options:
Lunch & Learn:
- One of our Primary chiropractic care physicians will come to your workplace to lecture on a topic of your company’s choice. Possible topics include:
- Stress Reduction.
- What your food labels are really telling you.
- Myths vs. Truth.
- Treating common conditions naturally.
- Ergonomics (interactive).
- Health Screens.
- Any topic of interest to you, your staff, of the company to which you belong!
Corporate Massage Therapy
A licensed massage therapist will come to your business or office to perform 15 minute chair massages. The therapist can focus on specific areas of the upper back/neck with special emphasis on the areas commonly strained with extensive computer or desk work.
*Stewart, W.F., Ricci, J.A., Chee, E., Morganstein, D., Lipton, R. (2003). Lost Productive Time and Cost Due to Common Pain Conditions in the US Workforce. JAMA, 290 (18), 2443-2454.